RA SERIES Space Heaters
Reznor RA & RAD Series Waste Oil Unit Heaters are available in four sizes with BTU inputs of 140,000 to 500,000. RA units are propeller fan type units. RAD units utilize blowers. These units are designed to burn typical waste oils, up to 50 weight, transmission fluids and #2 fuel oil. All Reznor heaters are designed to facilitate installation and required maintenance procedures. Model RA and RAD unit heaters are CSA certified to UL Standards and meet EPA requirements for onsite recycling of used oils.
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory-Installed)
- Air, Atomizing-type Burner
- Automatic, Thermostat-controlled operation
- 10-Year Combustion/Heat Exchanger limited warranty
- Remote, Metering Fuel Pumping system
- Patented Oil Preheating System (US Patent # 5,080,579)
- Electric Spark Ignition with Electronic Cad-Cell Flame Safety system
- Piston Air Compressor with replaceable Filter
- Fan & Limit Controls
- High-Temperature Limit Control
- Terminal Block Wiring
- Built-in Disconnect Switches for Pump & Heater
- Permanently lubricated Fan or Blower Motor w/ Internal Overload Protection
- Operation Hour Meter
- Barometric Draft Regulator
- Backflow Sensor
- Flexible Fuel Line and Built-in Tray for service to burner and nozzle, without disconnecting fuel line.
- Large, easily accessible Service Panels designed to facilitate Combustion Chamber/ Heat exchanger maintenance.
- Observation and Draft Sampling Ports
- Oil Supply Line Filter System with Disposable Strainer and dirty filter Indicator Gauge
- Individually adjusted, Horizontal Louvers.
- Full safety Fan Guard or Blower Inlet and Belt Guards
- Baked-on Enamel Finish
- 4-Point Hanger Connections
High altitude operation (Select models)
Vertical Louvers (Models 140, 235 & 350)
High Altitude Conversion Kits (Models 235 & 350)
250-Gallon Workbench Fuel Tank with or without Heater Stand.
Stand Hanger Kit
View Installation Photos